Health Benefits Of Aavarampoo (20 bags)
- These flowers are used as a coolant because of its hydrating properties. In olden days they would keep the plants on their heads while working in the sun. Such is the cooling power of this medicinal herb
- It is said to regulate blood sugar levels. It helps in the regulation of insulin. Hence many diabetic patients take this concoction in empty stomach in the morning
- It is said to cure kidney related ailments
- The seeds have strong antibacterial property and hence finds its use in medicine
- The bark of the tree is used to treat rheumatism
- Finally when it is consumed in tea or when the dried flowers are powdered and applied on the face as a face pack, it helps in the skin to rejuvenate and glow.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product does not intend to treat or prevent any disease.